New Dining Room Pictures from Free Printables!



Man, I wish I had a picture of the old photos I used to have up in our dining room.  They were cool, black & whites taken by a friend of rustic, falling apart, abandoned buildings.  They had a vintage artsy feel to them and originally framed for up a stairway at an previous apartment. Not quite dining room decor though.



I stumbled upon GraphicsFairy.blogspot.com when looking for some vintage style clip art for wedding invites.  That site is amazing and has a huge variety free graphics downloads as well as project ideas. Way cool.

The Graphics Fairy


I had the brilliant idea one day that I could use some of the beautiful victorian food & dining related graphics from GraphicsFairy to redo my dining room wall!

I printed off a few graphics onto photo paper - which I had gotten for a great price a while back from Sam's with an e-value.  Then pop them into the my current frames in the same configuration on the wall.  The three smaller frames are clip type from Ikea for cheap.  The other two are fancier frames with mats. Since the two mats were white, and the backgrounds of the pictures were also white.. I decided to give the mats a pop of color using some green wall paint I used on other projects (green is my accent color for the kitchen).


Instant, easy & quick dining room wall makeover - for free.

I just love when I come up with these ideas :)




I can often be found linking up at these fabulous parties-
Monday: Make It Pretty Monday, Skip to my Lou, DIY Showoff Project ParadeMore the Merrier Monday, C.R.A.F.T., Just Something I Whipped Up, The Gunny SackDebt Free Mommy,Cutesy Mondays, Craft-O-Maniac Mondays, Make It Mondays, Mixer Monday at Whimsically Homemade
Tuesday:Get your craft on Tuesdays, Project Queen, Sugar Bee Crafts, New Nostalgia, Lady Bug Blessings, Too Cute Tuesday, The Schwins Tuesday Party,
Wednesday:The Thrifty Home, Linking up with Lil Luna, Tea Rose Home, Adorned from Above, Rae Gun Ramblings - What We Wore, Read, and Made Link Party,  Ginger Snap Crafts - Wow Me Wednesday,   Someday Crafts - Whatever Goes Wednesday,   My Girlish Whims - Your Whims Wednesday,  
Thursday: Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, Thursday's Temptation @ Two Yellow Birds Decor,Crafty Soiree at Yesterday on Tuesday, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday,
Friday: Shabby Nest,Whipperberry, Its a Hodge Podge Life, 30 Handmade Days, I'm Lovin It Link Party at Tidy Mom,
Saturday: Free for All at Young and Crafty, Show and Tell Saturdays, Strut Your Stuff, Get Schooled Saturday,
Sunday:Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes, Sunday Scoop at I Heart Nap Time,   
Rae Gun Ramblings - Point of View Challenge Wall Projects


5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love FREE? I just hung three kitchen prints I found for free on Pinterest.
    I saw your link on Delightful Order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had never heard of the graphics fairy before. I love how your decor turned out. I'm going to go check it out and see what I can do to help out my little dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Graphics Fairy! But I'd never thought of just printing some things out and putting them in a frame. Fabulous idea! Hmmmm......my bedroom could use a little something, so thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you ladies like my idea... really, I was just being too lazy to do an eleborate project, LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great - What a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.