Peek at my Fall Mantle

If my other fall decorating posts haven't made it clear yet - I love fall.  Its easy to tell when you walk into our apartment too.


There are certain items that always stay up on our mantle: Mr E's Russian nesting dolls, the 4 little reindeer his gpa made, the US flag painted slate, the puppy dog carving, and my favorite Ikea sticks.

From time to time, I will rearrange these things. And with the seasons & holidays I'll add in other touches.


Fall is one of those seasons that I add in less subtle touches :)

Here's some picture of our mantle decorated for autumn.


Our family as little reindeer

Slate flag & cranberry candles

Nearly ancient pumpkin drawing
Both the leaf garland & little pumpkin with flower spray are from Dollar Tree (where everything is $1).  I made the tissue paper topiary myself, recycling items and using what we have in our crafty stash.  The pumpkin drawing I did way back in high school, and since I love Halloween and fall so much, I kept it!

Mmm, now if only there were some caramel apples in our pantry...



I can often be found linking up at these fabulous parties-
Monday: Make It Pretty Monday, Skip to my Lou, DIY Showoff Project ParadeMore the Merrier Monday, C.R.A.F.T., Just Something I Whipped Up, The Gunny SackDebt Free Mommy,Cutesy Mondays, Craft-O-Maniac Mondays, Make It Mondays, Mixer Monday at Whimsically Homemade
Tuesday:Get your craft on Tuesdays, Project Queen, Sugar Bee Crafts, Running with Glitter, New Nostalgia, Lady Bug Blessings, Too Cute Tuesday, The Schwins Tuesday Party,
Wednesday:The Thrifty Home, Linking up with Lil Luna,
Thursday: Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage,52 Mantels, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, Thursday's Temptation @ Two Yellow Birds Decor,Crafty Soiree at Yesterday on Tuesday, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday,
Friday: Shabby Nest,Whipperberry, Its a Hodge Podge Life, 30 Handmade Days, I'm Lovin It Link Party at Tidy Mom,
Saturday:
Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.