Santa Christmas Countdown {Free Printable}

Oh Pinterest, what did we ever do before you?

Seriously I've only been on Pinterest for a few months, and I am beyond loving it.

I found this great pin of a Santa Christmas countdown, created by a super crafty woman.

I don't have any sort of skill with paper (one of the reasons I've given up on scapbooking), and don't have any cutting machines or tools either.

So, I set out to make a simple printable one.  Same idea: cute Santa face with numbered circles to glue on cotton balls each day.


Using MS Publisher, I found a clip art pic of a Santa face, then made 25 circles and arranged them in his beard. I tried to keep the numbers scattered a bit, while slowly filling down his beard each day almost like it grows.  I want TRex to have to search for the number, so that his recognition of numbers above 10 will hopefully get a little stronger.

I've uploaded this into Google Docs for anyone to download and use (for personal use only please), just click on the photo and it should take you to the PDF file..  Also, should you use it in any projects that you blog about, I'd appreciate a link-back :)  Plus I'd love to see what someone else can do with it.

LOL, that's assuming there is something to do with it....
 anyways, print it out, glue some cotton balls on it with your kids and enjoy it as much as I hope our home will.

Oh my goodness! I've been featured! Thank you so much Allison @A Glimpse Inside, you made my Friday :)

featured button

Another feature? Wow! Thank you Natalie at Marigolds' Loft!


{Update 19-Nov}
Sorry to anyone who has had trouble getting the PDF. This is my first time sharing a file using Google drive! I believe I now have allowed all viewers to download the file. Under the "File" tab, go to the bottom and click "Download" and you should be set to print
Thank you for your patience while I'm learning! :)

Can't believe how many times this little project has been pinned! Thank you Pinners :)
For many more crafty things, please follow me on Pinterest or Facebook, or on your blog reader!




I can often be found linking up at these fabulous parties-
Monday: Make It Pretty Monday, Skip to my Lou, DIY Showoff Project ParadeMore the Merrier Monday, C.R.A.F.T., Just Something I Whipped Up, The Gunny Sack,Cutesy Mondays, Craft-O-Maniac Mondays, Make It Mondays, Mixer Monday at Whimsically Homemade
Tuesday:Get your craft on Tuesdays, Project Queen, Sugar Bee Crafts, New Nostalgia, Lady Bug Blessings, Too Cute Tuesday, The Schwins Tuesday Party,Tasty Tuesday,
Wednesday:The Thrifty Home, Linking up with Lil Luna, Tea Rose Home, Adorned from Above, Rae Gun Ramblings - What We Wore, Read, and Made Link Party,  Ginger Snap Crafts - Wow Me Wednesday,   Someday Crafts - Whatever Goes Wednesday,   My Girlish Whims - Your Whims WednesdayWork it Wednesday,
Thursday: Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, Thursday's Temptation @ Two Yellow Birds Decor,Crafty Soiree at Yesterday on Tuesday, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday,Wait Til Your Father Gets Home,
Friday: Shabby Nest,Whipperberry, Its a Hodge Podge Life, 30 Handmade Days, I'm Lovin It Link Party at Tidy Mom, Tickled Pink Fridays at 504 Main, For the Kids Friday at Sun Scholars,
Saturday: Free for All at Young and Crafty, Show and Tell Saturdays, Strut Your Stuff, Get Schooled Saturday, Spotlight Saturday,
Sunday:Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes, Sunday Scoop at I Heart Nap TimeOr So She Says,


14 comments:

  1. Very cute, you did a great job. Thanks for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karri!
      Thanks for hosting the link party!

      Delete
  2. thanks for linking up to Make it MOnday! I've featured your link on my fb page! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! THanks for featuring me on your FB page!!!

      Delete
  3. Fun idea! Love the number recognition skills! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my project and the nice comment, Rita :)

      Delete
  4. I would love for you to share this (or any of your other great ideas) at the link party going on through tomorrow night at ‘Or so she says …’ Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much for the invite, I've linked up this morning and will be back next week too!

      Delete
  5. So very cute! I would like to invite you to link this, and any other of your great ideas, to my weekly Mom's Library Link-Up.
    I love it. Thanks,
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/11/co-hosting-moms-library-5-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for inviting me to your link-up! I'm still somewhat new to blogging, and I love that I'm getting invites to these things :) Lots of inspiration out there in blog-land!
      I'll be sure to be back next week too, with whatever I craft up.

      Delete
  6. Super idea,
    Thanks for sharing.
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,
      I just wanted to let you know that I will be featuring you on Tutorial Thursday today :) Do come past and grab your button.
      Thanks for sharing your cute idea.
      x
      Natalie
      www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. very cute! found you through the Somewhat Simple link up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.