Most Popular Posts of 2012

I started the blogging journey back in July 2012.
It was out of curiosity. I was looking for an outlet for my thoughts, and a way to document our family's little happenings. Little did I know what I was getting myself into.

Then I found the crafty world of blogging. It has shaped my life! I enjoy knowing that as I craft, I can document it and then share with others who enjoy crafting as much as I do :)

Here are my top 5 posts of 2012:






Funny that two of the top 5 are sewing type of projects. I hardly have any time to sew anymore, unless it's little things :)

Hoping to get out some more great posts for everyone to read in the coming year! It will be so much fun to see what I can come up with in the next 12 months!

Happy new year to everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.