Valentines for the Hubby


I always have a hard time coming up with crafts for my man, Mr E. We're trying to save up for a house right now, so I can't justify either of us spending $50-100 on Valentines day store bought gifts either.

I've created this round-up of great crafts and DIY's for Valentine's Day to give to the man in your life.


Click on the pictures to get to the original sites.



1. "Riesens I Love You"
Valentine's Gift idea - so many RIESENS why I love you! Free print on { lilluna.com }
 Kristyn at Lil Luna very recently posted this cute little jar full of yummy Riesen candies. She also has a free printable for this project, YAY!  It could easily be modified to be a smaller package, or even just a zippy bag to throw in the hubby's lunch for a sweet Valentine's day.




2. "Stud Muffin"
Found on Pinterest, from Tutto Bella Blog. There are free printables, yay!




3. "Sticking by my Side"
The girls at Six Sisters' Stuff are always coming up with great ideas, from crafts to recipes. Elyse posted 14 days of Valentines aimed for her hubby, but this lip balm gift was my favorite of them all. Head on over to that post, and you'll find free printable tags.




4. "My Favorite DILF"
Valentine's Day Card for Husband, Boyfriend, Hot Dad - DILF - Letterpress Valentines Day
DeLuce Design Letterpress Paper Goods shop on Etsy is selling this funny yet adorable Valentine's card. Click the image to get to the online store and order. Or if you're into cardmaking, use it as inspriation! Loving the little heart above the I in DILF. It's all in the details :)





5. Lovely Boxers
Be My Love Boxers
Found on Pinterst, the link brings you to a fun craft from FaveCrafts.com.  Using shelf contact paper as a stencil, and fabric paint for the hearts.  Seems like an easy and budget friendly way to spruce up some fun boxers.



Hope you enjoyed my favorite Valentine ideas for your significant other!
 Have you made any of these? 
What are your other favorite gifts for the hubbs?





I can often be found linking up at these fabulous parties-
Monday: Make It Pretty Monday, Skip to my Lou, DIY Showoff Project ParadeMore the Merrier Monday, C.R.A.F.T., Just Something I Whipped Up, The Gunny Sack,Craft-O-Maniac Mondays, Make It Mondays,
Tuesday:Get your craft on Tuesdays, Project Queen, Sugar Bee Crafts, New Nostalgia, Lady Bug Blessings, Too Cute Tuesday, The Schwins Tuesday Party,Tasty Tuesday,The Mommy Club @ Crystal & Co.
Wednesday:The Thrifty Home, Linking up with Lil Luna, Tea Rose Home, Adorned from Above, Rae Gun Ramblings - What We Wore, Read, and Made Link Party,  Ginger Snap Crafts - Wow Me Wednesday,   Someday Crafts - Whatever Goes Wednesday,   My Girlish Whims - Your Whims WednesdayWork it Wednesday,
Thursday: Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, Thursday's Temptation @ Two Yellow Birds Decor,Crafty Soiree at Yesterday on Tuesday, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday,Wait Til Your Father Gets Home,
Friday: Shabby Nest,Whipperberry, Its a Hodge Podge Life, 30 Handmade Days, I'm Lovin It Link Party at Tidy Mom, Tickled Pink Fridays at 504 Main, For the Kids Friday at Sun Scholars, Free for All at Young and Crafty
Saturday:, Show and Tell Saturdays, Strut Your Stuff, Get Schooled Saturday, Spotlight Saturday,
Sunday:Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes, Sunday Scoop at I Heart Nap TimeOr So She Says,

16 comments:

  1. These are some great ideas! I espeically love the stud muffin one. My husband is constantly using his "stud" finder, so this would be a perfect project.

    Visiting from the DIY Showoff linkup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! The stud muffin one is what made me think about how few husband valentines crafts there are compared to those for kids. Glad you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing all these great ideas! I am your newest follower! Fabrizia @ www.fabtwigs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked these Valentines!
      I've reciprocated the follow, and enjoying looking through your projects!

      Delete
  3. OMG...DILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, DILF??!! I have never heard that before! I have to give my husband that card, thanks! :-) Visiting from Keep Calm and Link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I had never heard it before, that's why I just HAD to add it to my list!
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Very very cute ideas! :o) AND yayyy for another WI blogger! I am too! :o) So happy to "meet" you!!
    jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you commented! I'm your newest follower & facebook friend. I'm liking what I've read on your blog so far :) Happy to "meet" you too!

      Delete
  6. Great blog! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower, from Lil Luna, love your blog. I would love for you to come over to my link party going on right now at memoriesbythemile.com
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wanda Ann! I will be linking up later this evening.
      Thanks for being a new follower, I know things on my site have been slow lately, but hoping to get back in the swing of things soon :)

      Delete
  8. BAHAHA some of these made me just laugh out loud! I love it! I'm a new fallower, I really enjoy your blog.
    Stitches at http://thehottoddiesofwa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could make you laugh :) thanks for being a new follower! I've returned the favor, and following your blog as well.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.