Starting A Second Blog - Budget Wedding

Mr E and I are not married... yet...
There is no engagment ring.... yet...(soon, soon!)

But we know we want to get to the altar with each other in the near future, as soon as the budget will allow. Some may think it's a foolish decision to wait to be married, as we have a son together. We have decided that saving money for a house, and getting settled from our big move coming up is the main priority. After that, we can throw a wedding.



So the main concern is the budget. We've both previously been married, meaning that our parents have already chipped in once before. It's all coming from our own pockets this time around (scary thought!). So we're carefully planning, and saving, and gathering as many DIY and budget projects we can find. I'm enjoying finding deal on eBay and Craigslist too.

I've even started a new blog dedicated to the joys of wedding planning on a tight budget.

http://craftywimamabudgetwedding.blogspot.com/

I'd love for you to stop on by, and take a peek at what I've been up to.
Just a warning - it's slow going for now. With rough seas of life taking over the past couple months, I haven't posted much. I will try to update as often as I'm actually working on it :)

Hoping to inspire other brides, and show that a budget wedding can still be absolutely fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.