It's been a while...

Hello all out there in blog land,

I had a spammy comment on one of my old posts, and as I went into Blogger to delete it, I realized just how long it has been since I've posted anything on my blog!

Our family has been busy, busy, busy in the past few months. Isn't that always the case? But seriously, the time has just flown by.



I started a new job back in February, which was an hour away from our apartment. Two hours (or more with snow) of driving each day was incredibly draining. I don't know how I used to do it in college, when I'd commute an hour each way for school, then manage to work a PM shift at a nursing home.
In March we made a big step and bought a house! Exciting to be getting into a big house of our own, but it meant adding even more stress into the equation. In May we moved in, and boy do I wish we would have hired a moving company. I was sore to the bone for a week! :)

Now we're all moved in and getting settled.

The boys just love having a big back yard. We have a swingset, a little pool, and lots of space to run.

 Mr E isn't a fan of mowing it all, but I think that in time he will look at the time on the tractor as some peace from the rest of us. After dinner, he likes to head outside and hit baseballs, joking that our dog is the best player, since she plays all the outfield positions at once!
I am enjoying the challenge of decorating our big house, and doing it with so much inspiration from my favorite blogs. There are so many inspirational and creative ladies writing some amazing blogs, and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it all.

Hoping to be more active, and at least have some brief shares of my decorating and craftiness at our new home!
Thanks for sticking around and reading my little space of the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.