DIY Baby Shower Gift Round Up




I recently found out that one of my friends is expecting her second baby. They are beyond excited to expand their family, and so am I!

I have a weakness for anything handmade or homemade when it comes to babies and children. Every stitch adds in love, and that means so much more to me. 

Here's a short round up of some great and easy baby gifts.




Soft block toys:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lgjYMpknRAM/URJYxTwehbI/AAAAAAAAB6c/AhqALfhEh_0/s1600/Sew+Soft+Baby+Blocks+from+Scrap+Fabric.jpeg


Baby bibs from fabric scraps:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8FFeoXlG8iY/UG7yxZN57xI/AAAAAAAABAI/KudgY3guuNo/s1600/WP_000300.jpg



Crinkle toy:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d21V9HoX3ag/UG7c13y1WQI/AAAAAAAAA7Q/AROZ0UFdyYQ/s1600/Crinkle+Taggie+Title+Pic.jpg


Here's some other great gifts to sew and craft:

Boppy nursing pillow slip cover tutorial:
Great for 2nd time moms, as the first cover might be worn, or wrong color for the gender of the second child.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MKaUyqn1oGE/TDvhcwk1OAI/AAAAAAAABT8/yRSG5PxbpN8/s1600/DSCN2968.JPG
From ALoadOfCraft.com


Baby booties pattern and tutorial:
This tutorial from Make It - Love It shows boy colors, but can be easily adapted for girls, or even for gender neutral.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/allmystuff2008/IMG_6525-1.jpg
 From makeit-loveit.com


Travel High Chair:
I need one of these. Great for taking to grandparents house, restaurant, or a child-less friends house. Amazing!
[IMG_5625.jpg]
From ThisMamaMakesStuff.com
Hope you enjoyed my little collection of tutorials for DIY baby gifts! 


I can often be found linking up at these fabulous parties-
Monday: Make It Pretty Monday, Skip to my Lou, DIY Showoff Project ParadeMore the Merrier Monday, C.R.A.F.T., Just Something I Whipped Up, The Gunny Sack,Cutesy Mondays, Craft-O-Maniac Mondays, Make It Mondays, Mixer Monday at Whimsically Homemade
Tuesday:Get your craft on Tuesdays, Project Queen, Sugar Bee Crafts, New Nostalgia, Lady Bug Blessings, Too Cute Tuesday, The Schwins Tuesday Party,Tasty Tuesday,The Mommy Club @ Crystal & Co.
Wednesday:The Thrifty Home, Linking up with Lil Luna, Tea Rose Home, Adorned from Above, Rae Gun Ramblings - What We Wore, Read, and Made Link Party,  Ginger Snap Crafts - Wow Me Wednesday,   Someday Crafts - Whatever Goes Wednesday,   My Girlish Whims - Your Whims WednesdayWork it Wednesday,
Thursday: Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Creative Juice Thursday, Thursday's Temptation @ Two Yellow Birds Decor,Crafty Soiree at Yesterday on Tuesday, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday,Wait Til Your Father Gets Home,
Friday: Shabby Nest,Whipperberry, Its a Hodge Podge Life, 30 Handmade Days, I'm Lovin It Link Party at Tidy Mom, Tickled Pink Fridays at 504 Main, For the Kids Friday at Sun Scholars, Free for All at Young and Crafty
Saturday:, Show and Tell Saturdays, Strut Your Stuff, Get Schooled Saturday, Spotlight Saturday,
Sunday:Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes, Sunday Scoop at I Heart Nap TimeOr So She Says,

1 comment:

  1. I think the travel high chair is brilliant...it wouldn't take up any room in the car and can be thrown in the washing machine easily enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.