My Favorite Fall Posts

It's been a little over a year since I started blogging. It's been quite the journey, and I really enjoy writing and sharing much more than I imagined. It helps that there are so many wonderful ladies in the blogosphere, who are so inspiring!

I get a little sentimental when looking back at old posts, and I thought I'd round up my favorites from last fall. Please don't mind the poor photos - practice makes progress!


Nothing says fall like opening the door to the smell of cooking apples. Although this is a recipe for baby food, the concept is the same for applesauce. Add in some spices and sugar if you like it sweeter.


 Need a new wreath, but don't want to spend much? Here's how I create a simple, yet festive wreath by spending only $3 (yes, only three!) at the Dollar Tree.

 Here's another fall recipe for ya'... belly warming chili. This recipe uses just a few ingredients that you probably have ready in your pantry. Packed with protein and flavor, it's a hit in our house. You can freeze before cooking, or cook and freeze leftovers.

Picture frames have the glass broken out of them way too often in our house. Instead of throwing the pretty frames away, I re-purposed this one into a square wreath of sorts. The bright green is a great color for that tricky time of year, where it's too late for summer decorations and too early for Halloween.


 Need to add some height to your home decor? This frugal topiary makes use of recycled items: spaghetti jar, tissue papers, and a handle broken off a squeegee. 


Hope you enjoyed these Fall themed projects originally presented in 2012.

Don't miss upcoming Fall decor and recipes for 2013 - be sure to follow me on Facebook!!



I can often be found linking up at these fabulous parties-

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post.Those fall colors are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment! I'm headed over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Great projects. Love them all. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty! Glad you enjoyed my projects :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, thoughts and questions on my posts.